11th Annual Youth Worker Leadership Conference
Sunday, March 18, 2018 • 12:00pm–4:00pm
NYU Kimmel Center for University Life • 60 Washington Square South, New York, NY 10012
Save the date for this year’s Youth Worker Leadership Conference and help us spread the word! Once again, we will bring together over 200 high school students, who are interested in serving individuals of all abilities in their future careers.
We are pleased to announce that TOM: Tikkun Olam Makers, a project by The Reut Group, will be our Keynote Presenter! Inspired by a bold vision to help 250,000 people within a decade, TOM seeks to inspire and support a global movement of volunteer innovators who create and disseminate extremely affordable solutions to neglected problems of people with disabilities.
TOM currently has a presence in over 30 locations around the world, including Israel, US, Canada, Latin America, Portugal, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Vietnam and Australia.
At this conference, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your resume by attending a professional development event
- Obtain new skills that can be applied in your work with youth with all abilities
- Network with other young leaders in the field over lunch
- Learn about a wide range of career opportunities in the youth development field
- Get information into the wide range of career opportunities in the field of youth development
- Attend a selection of workshops that will provide helpful skills and strategies you can use in your current of future work with youth
Made possible through the generosity of the J.E. & Z.B. Butler Foundation and Ramapo for Children in partnership with the McSilver Institute of Poverty and Research at New York University Silver School of Social Work
For more information, call 212.754.7003 or e-mail YWLC@ramapoforchildren.org